Clever and stylish, this ruler is a little bit magic! With small holes down the middle, it can be used to draw perfect circles, just with a couple of pens! Made entirely from waste wood repurposed from our production systems, this ruler is as environmentally friendly as they come. Available in three different veneers, it is a perfect stocking filler for any design enthusiasts.
We aim to have as little impact on the environment as possible and this is the inspiration behind the £9.99 collection. Made entirely by repurposing waste materials from Lozi’s production systems, each piece from this collection is as environmentally friendly a product as you can get.
- 31cm long, 3.5 cm wide
- Made from birch plywood with veneer surface
- 3 veneer options: Maple, Cherry and Walnut
- Can be used as a compass for drawing circles.
- Made entirely from repurposed waste materials from our productions systems.
- Shipping Included (UK only)
Shipping is included in the price of this item. This item will be shipped via Royal Mail 2nd Class Post to the UK only.
Want to order some of the £9.99 collection to be shipped outside the UK? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom shipping quote